Our Wish List
Dog and cat food is currently provided for the animals thanks to the generous support of Royal Canin, and the majority of animals in our care are fed only Royal Canin diets. However, sometimes animals require special veterinary diets for specific health conditions. If you are interested in donating food for animals in these situations, or have unopened, leftover food to donate from an animal with a specialized diet, please use the form to connect with us.
Gift cards are also a great way to help the animals, allowing us to purchase supplies as the need arises. The following is a list of companies that supplies are frequently purchased from.
- Pet Valu
- Pet Food Outlet
- Minor Brothers
- Home Depot
- Canadian Tire
Cat Wish List:
Did you know? Cat good balls encourage cats to forage for their food instead of eating all at once, it’s an engaging part of cat enrichment programming at our shelter locations.
- Cat Food Balls
- Cat toys- small toys for the cats in their kennels and for when cat enrichment volunteers are playing with them
- Treats-that can be used for enrichment
- Beds- for comfort in the community and kenneled rooms
Dog Wish List:
Did you know? Each dog in our care has their own leash and collar that is used on their daily walks.
- 6′ Nylon leashes
- Martingale Collars
- Strong durable and washable dog toys
- All sizes of Kongs and rope toys
- Halti head halters for all sizes
- All sizes of buckle collars
Small Pet Wish List:
Did you know? Fresh veggies add fun and variety to the diet of small animals in our care!
- Pine shavings- excluding Cedar shavings as they are toxic to most small animals
- Timothy hay
- Carefresh small animal bedding
- Rabbit food
- Guinea Pig food
- Fresh veggies- endive, red & green peppers are some of the favorites
- Rabbit toys
General Shelter Supplies:
Did you know? We do 4-5 industrial loads of laundry per day in our animal shelters!!
- High-efficiency laundry detergent- powder or liquid
- Dryer sheets
- Office supplies-pens, paper, highlighters